Hi everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I have a few new posts coming soon, but first some news: I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Pat at All Day I Eat. Thank you so much, Pat!
Here’s a link to the original post.
A little background on what the Mystery Blogger Award is: It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. Okota Enigma
Display Award Logo
List The Rules
Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
Say 3 Things About Yourself
Nominate From 10 to 20 Bloggers
Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
Share Your Best Post
3 Things About Me:
- I love writing and it’s a path I’m passionately pursuing. My blog will take readers along my journey to publication. Hopefully, I’ll be able to provide some tips and humor along the way.
- Another passion of mine is food. Who doesn’t love to eat delicious things? From appetizers to meals to dessert – yummy, yummy dessert – I love finding new recipes to try.
- One day I want to travel all of Europe for an indefinite amount of time, exploring the scenery, history and culture.
5 Questions for me:
- What if anything, intimidates you when it comes to cooking/baking and why? I’m always nervous to try complicated or lengthy recipes. I usually gravitate toward quick and easy ones.
- What challenges do you have when it comes to writing? Time! Having a day job and a family can create challenges in carving out quiet time for my writing.
- Where do you get your inspiration? Early morning when no one else in my house is awake is when I can let my imagination and thoughts soar. The characters are usually in my mind for a while before I’m able to understand their story and write it down.
- Where do you see your website going one year from now? I hope to have a well-rounded and interesting blog with regular posts that readers enjoy.
- What is your day job? Banking
I’m supposed to include my best post, but being so new to blogging I can’t say that I have a best one yet. However, I’ll share one of my recent ones with a delicious and healthy recipe. Shrimp and Avocado Salad.
5 Questions for the Nominees:
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- What are your favorite books?
- Share one of your favorite quotes
- Are you pursuing writing/blogging on a full time basis?
- If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
Nominees (in no particular order):
Nature Photography by Urmo Parts
Mrs. Twinkle My Wonderful Little World
Duri Rolvsson – Stories of Adventure & Friendship