Hi everyone! Another wonderful blogger, The Happiest Pixel, nominated me for a Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you for thinking of me, Silvia. Do check out her site. She posts about all things creative, especially her DIY section.
Here’s a link to the original post.
A little background on what the Mystery Blogger Award is: It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. Okota Enigma
Display Award Logo
List The Rules
Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
Say 3 Things About Yourself
Nominate From 10 to 20 Bloggers
Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
Share Your Best Post
3 Things About Me:
- I love writing and it’s a path I’m passionately pursuing. My blog will take readers along my journey to publication. Hopefully, I’ll be able to provide some tips and humor along the way.
- Another passion of mine is food. Who doesn’t love to eat delicious things? From appetizers to meals to dessert – yummy, yummy dessert – I love finding new recipes to try.
- One day I want to travel all of Europe for an indefinite amount of time, exploring the scenery, history and culture.
5 Questions For Me:
- What or who inspired you to blog? I’d been thinking about creating a blog for a while. One of my friends and I talked about doing one together, but never came up with an idea that we both wanted to do. For me, blogging is another extension of my writing and a way to share, create and express myself. I really enjoy it!
- What was the biggest obstacle you overcame last year? Or recently, really? Accepting the fact that we’re going to stay in our current city for a while. I was really looking forward to moving again, but sometimes life takes you in a different direction.
- What’s your everyday mantra? Create something!
- If you’re allowed one impossible thing only you can do, what would that be? Teleport anywhere in the world
- What’s your spiritual mythical creature? Dragon
My Best Post:
My Nominees (no particular order):
5 Questions for my Nominees:
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- What are your favorite books?
- Share one of your favorite quotes
- Are you pursuing writing/blogging on a full time basis?
- If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
Hope you guys check out the bloggers I mentioned above. They have some really great posts! Until next time . . . just love, Collette